If you updated Windows to Windows 10, you may get “Unable to access Sentinel Run-time Environment (H0033)” error when starting up e3 software. If this is the case, all you need to do is to reinstall new HASP driver, V7.32 or later version.
Articles in this section
- How do you import custom thread charts?
- Importing a TrueType Font from the Internet
- Where is the Stitch Travelling toolbar?
- Where is the Design Properties menu?
- Applying a new fabric to an old design file
- Why are Auto spacing and Underlay greyed-out?
- Reducing the number of trims for lettering
- How do you change the width of a border object?
- The first colour change is missing on my Machine
- Where is the Photo Flash button?